At Kidney Care Center, we know that finding a new physician or dialysis care team can be stressful and overwhelming. That’s why you can depend on our kidney treatment team and dialysis care staff to be here every step of the way. We take your ESRD/CKD and overall kidney care seriously and have an uncompromising commitment to providing excellent care in a friendly, professional environment.
To ensure your first visit with us goes smoothly, please review the following checklist prior to your appointment:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork, or print and fill out the New Patient Forms here on the website and bring them with you.
- A urine sample will be requested during your appointment, so do not empty your bladder prior to arriving.
- Bring all medications with you.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please bring it with you or call your primary care physician to obtain one prior to the day of your appointment.
- Bring your health insurance cards and photo ID.
- Bring your co-pay. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.